Sunday, September 30, 2007

So, I was thinking that my life should be a little crazier...


Notice anything different? That's right, Moore #2 is on its way. Although from this picture it would appear that it was a lot farther on it's way than it really is. I'm actually only 11 weeks (boy they aren't kidding when they say you show faster the second time). We're due April 22nd (the last day of finals--I never thought I'd say this, but I really hope this baby doesn't come early), and we're really excited. According to Ryan, our name choices are "Girl" "Ryan" or "Ice", go figure. I've been feeling great just like last time, no complaints there. Must mean I'm in for another ridiculously long labor with a c-section at the end. But I've definitely been glad that I'm still feeling great, especially considering I'm at school for like 9 hours a day. So anyways, that's the big news for the last 3 months. Here are some more pictures!

Not sure what this one is...pregnant model pose? Who knows. On to some cuter pictures:


Here's Ryan under a huge pile of his stuffed animals. He just laid there laughing while Michael stacked them all up on top of him. What a goofball.


Here's the view from the other side.


Grandma came over for dinner tonight and brought chocolate chip cookies. This equals a very happy Ryan.

7 comments:

breckster said...

Wow! Congratulations! What an adventure you are in for. Ryan looks so wonderful!

bethany said...

Congratulations!! Good luck juggling all of the stuff you are doing!

Sharesa Larsen said...

Your life is crazy, but tons of fun!

Salem said...

Congratulations!!! That is so so exciting!! Ryan will just loving having a little sibling to wrestle with, I'm sure. Good luck with everything!!

Kelly said...

you are one adorable pregnant girl. Seriously. Hopefully we'll get to see you soon :)

Caity said...

Yay for you! That is great! I'm so glad to hear that #2 is treating you right! You look soooo cute!

Angela S said...

Yea! Congratulations! You'll love having two. It'll be fun to see if you have another boy or a girl!