Tuesday, September 18, 2007

Crazy month!

Hey everybody! I'll bet you all thought I fell off the face of the earth, but actually I didn't...I just started my MBA this fall! So, I have been at school pretty much all day everyday, and it has been nuts! I'm so tired when I get home that I go to bed at like 8 and get up to do my homework around 4. So it has been really really really busy this month, but I've enjoyed school so far and Michael has been packing me lunches, making crockpot dinners, cleaning and being very helpful and supportive, so that has been great.

I was worried about Ryan getting pretty clingy since he doesn't really see me at all during the day anymore, but he LOVES going to play with his friends during the day and couldn't care less when I leave. Most days he goes to play with his little friend Emma, whose mom watches him 3 days a week. He loves playing with Emma and really likes to talk about her shoes. Go figure. On Wednesdays he goes to Sharesa's house and plays with her and Sarah. It's so funny, because now we'll be at home or in the car or something and he'll start asking for Sarah, and then he'll start saying "Weesy" (Sharesa) and "Cweed" (Creed) and even sometimes "John" (Sharesa's cousin who is living with them). He just loves the whole family! It's pretty cute. The other day he just started asking for Creed out of the blue.

Then on Fridays Ryan goes over to my parents' house and plays there. He's already in love with my parents, but it doesn't hurt that my mom has cookies coming out of the oven for him every time he goes over there! Plus they have an awesome house to play in.

Anyways, he seems to be adjusting very well. In other news, we're doing a booth at a bridal fail this weekend, so hopefully we'll get lots of business (or at least enough to get back what we've spent on it!!!), so that will be neat. Michael has been working really hard on it and everything looks great so far.

Well that's it for now! Hopefully it won't be another month and a half before I post again!

Here are a couple of pictures for good measure:


Abbey and Ryan about to play in the sprinkler



Ryan with the sprinkler

4 comments:

Caity said...

Yay! Glad to have you back! Whenever I read your blog, I realize how mellow my life really is! You can do it all! It's amazing! Good luck with you classes and everything!

Kelly said...

I do love the ryan in the sprinkler picture. What a great expression on his face!

Angela S said...

So glad to see that you're alive & well! Good for you with everything you're doing. Definitely keeping your life full & exciting!

kat said...

Wow Caroline! I'm am proud of you, an MBA, goodness I had no idea! This is katrina ransom (use to be gillis) remember me?!
Anyway the pic of ryan is so so adorable, he's a keeper. I miss you.